AArrow Sign Spinners limiting exposure during Coronavirus Pandemic.
We always like to say that we’re not in the advertising business, we’re in the people business. The advertising side just comes with the people. With the recent outbreak of the coronavirus, AArrow Sign Spinners wants to make sure that we put our people first during this time of uncertainty. We are taking every precaution we can on our side to ensure the health and safety of our team, our clients, and all sign spinners everywhere.
While individual states will mandate timelines for businesses to reopen and resume services, we at AArrow Sign Spinners want to let you know that when you’re ready – we’ll be ready too. So while we all wait to get back to some sense of normalcy, please remember that AArrow Sign Spinners will be ready to provide you with our award-winning services when permitted. In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy and we look forward to getting signs spinning soon!
Here are a few of the obvious steps we have taken:
- Immediate Disenfecting of our AArrow Facilities
- All Offices, Vehicles, and Signs will be cleaned and sanitized. No sign will be spun without being cleaned before and after.
- Social Distancing
- Many of our managers will be working home for non essential purposes. Offices will only be limited to essential staff to prevent any large gatherings of people
- Sick Leave
- Any of our staff that is feeling sick or showing symptoms are asked to stay home and not come into work.
Moving forward, we will limit exposure by taking the following measures:
- AArrow Sign Spinners will provide contact-less service. Service will be verified via our time tracking app.
- AArrow Sign Spinners work outside (usually on a street corner or away from the main entrance of a business).
- Our Spinners do not have close contact with the general public or your customers or staff.
- Our signs are 6-feet long, providing the perfect measurement guidelines for our spinners if a social distancing need arises.
- All of our signs are cleaned and sanitized before and after every shift.
- Spinners will bring to and take with them, the sign needed for every shift.
- Spinners will check in with location managers by phone from the corner, or a quick hello from the entrance or window.
- In the event of heavy foot traffic, Spinners will step out of the way of pedestrians until they pass, always ensuring a distance of 6 feet at all times.