Participate in the Ford College Ambassador Challenge!
We’re excited to announce that InternQueen.com has teamed up with Ford Motor Company to promote the Ford College Ambassador Challenge. This challenge will allow you and some friends to show your creativity in the Social Media arena and get involved in a great program! We will be working with five universities to select one Team Leader from each campus. The Team Leader will be responsible for:
• Selecting his or her team of 2-3 students (total team members of four students max)
. • Participating in three challenges.
• Competing against four teams from other universities for a chance to win amazing prizes.
• The opportunity to drive a Ford “Super Segment*” vehicle for one month this summer
• A trip to the Ford Marketing Offices in Chicago to present your resume and creative ideas to their Executive Team
You must attend and be currently enrolled in one of the following universities:
1. University of Illinois (Champaign/Urbana)
2. University of Louisville
3. University of Michigan
4. University of Minnesota
5. University of Pittsburgh
• Create a 30 second video on your iPhone or with your camera and tell us why you should be selected as a Team Leader and why you think you would be a great Ford Ambassador at your school.
• In your video, tell us which three students you would include on your team (total team members of four students max).
• Send us an electronic copy of your resume.
• All videos and resumes must be sent to Ford@internqueen.com by Sunday, March 10th at Midnight EST to be considered.
Note: Winners will be announced mid-March, 2013.
*The Ford “Super Segment” vehicle line-up includes: 2013 MY Focus, Fiesta, Fusion, Escape and C-Max.