The Best Sign Spinner in Puerto Rico took sometime to speak with us about winning the Puerto Rico WSSC 2011, and future trip to Las Vegas, NV for the 2012 WSSC.
1. How did you feel going into the PR Competition?
“Well I didnt think I was going to win, I thought Manuel (Manuel Narvaez ) was going to win and that was the plan, Manuel 1st and me 2nd, until he messed up his ankle.”
2. What does winning the PR competition mean to you?
“Haha it means a lot actually, all of those countless hours sign spinning paid off plus, now I have the bragging right to say I’m the PR champ hahaha.”
3. What was your mindset in competing in vegas?
“Well, my goal at the moment is to be in the top 20s and make everyone here proud.”
4. Other than winning, what was the highlight of the competition for you?
“All of it hahaha i enjoyed every single moment since it started.”
5. Do you have any advice for the spinners?
“Haha not really but good luck to all of y’all in Las Vegas.”